I am Pieter Eerlings. Living in Brussels, center of Europe. Bitten by personal development, bootstrapping, entrepreneurship, and web and mobile software. I play saxophone.
I’m blogging my experiences about boostrapping my product business. If you are launching your own product business, you might be interested in subscribing to the RSS feed of this blog or sign up for my email newsletter. No spam of course, but occasional mails with fresh, interesting and exclusive content (for the mailing list only).
Some of my principles:
- keep it simple
- always take the path of the least resistance
- done is better than perfect
- go for the next small succes
- planning far ahead is useless
- the best way to learn to swim is to dive
- go for the concrete and tangible
- solve problems
- don’t pray for unicorns, force the luck
- an idea is worth nothing without execution
- go for value, not for features
- invest your time, don’t burn your time
- fail early, fail often, fail cheap
- the magic will happen outside of your comfort zone
You can hire me for help with your Ruby on Rails project or independent advice on your software, idea, product, startup, marketing tactics or anything related with launching your first product.
Here a pic of me and my daughter.